You can send mass e-mails to your customers for advertising, marketing or informational purposes.
- Open the Mailer window by clicking Tool from the top menu bar and select Mailer
- Create Template (Type: E-mail) if you have not created one. An E-mail Template is the message that will be sent to your customers. An E-mail Template is created in HTML format for maximum flexibility on designs.
- After the Template has been created, select the Template from the left table of the Mailer Window.
- Right click on the Template and select Send Test E-mail to send a test e-mail to yourself (make sure the e-mail in your Staff entry has been entered correctly, since this test e-mail will be sent to that e-mail address. See Staff article)
- If the test e-mail looks acceptable, right-click on the Template and select Customer E-mail
- Enter a Subject for the mass e-mail
- Choose the customer group(s) that you wish to send the mass e-mail to
- The mass e-mails will be sent shortly to all the customers in the selected customer group(s)